because it's modified, and I decided to call it 2.2b...
( or any other reason.. i don't think it really matters.. )
Are you a phpbb developer or something?
May I ask why one of the templates here specifies the phpBB version to be "2.2b" when that version doesn't exist and is currently in development, and that this board is clearly 2.0.3?
because it's modified, and I decided to call it 2.2b...
( or any other reason.. i don't think it really matters.. )
Are you a phpbb developer or something?
Not at all, I was merely addressing an issue raised at the phpBB development forums.
and now the phpbb caption has gone... totally...
This is probably why http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5499725.htmlOriginally Posted by outo
It's not that I don't think phpbb is worth recognising - it is, and it's a great piece of software with a great development team. But the way they handled a security issue ( yes the linked one ) made me remove the link. They released a patch without saying it fixed a remote execution hole, the worst kind there is. So not many people updated as they didn't think it was that serious. And of course the people who deface phpbb websites use google to find them, searching for 'powered by phpbb' etc, or a specific phpbb version.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98