Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: cannot print

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    cannot print

    First: Knoppix, one word WOOOOW!!

    All is good except the printing that I cannot get going...
    I go to Print Manager> Add Printer/Class> Local Printer
    It sees my Lexmark Z43, no problem under Parallel Port 1
    I select the Printer, Manufacture and Model and then I get a Choice of 3 Drivers. I selected them all and nothing happens. Tried the Raw Printer thing and no go...

    Any ideas of what I must do?

    Thanks ALL!

    Another quick question: Knoppix is on the Cd Player but I want to play a music CD off my DVD player.... Is there a Helpful soul to help me bearing in mind that as I am typing this I am actualy using Linux for the first time in my life and this for the past 30 minutes....

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    101

Similar Threads

  1. Can't kill gs, can't print.
    By toaster2 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
  2. Can't Print Anymore
    By rozen in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
  3. "contact prints" or print 'thumbnails' or print 'a
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
  4. Can't print?
    By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
  5. Can't print
    By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine picture

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine

$800.00



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER  picture

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER

$39.99



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope picture

Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope

$89.00