-
Split screen problem
I booted knoppix on my dell inspiron 8100. Everything seems to work great until I let it sit for 5 or 10 min. Then the screen blanks out. When I wiggle my mouse to get the screen to come back, my screen is split funny. The top of my desktop comes in about the middle of my screen. Then when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen (middle of the desktop), it will pass through the bottom of the screen and come out the top until it hits the bottom of the desktop, which is about in the middle of my screen again. I don't have a screen saver set and I disabled my power management, so I'm confused what it's blanking the screen out after a certain amount of time and why it's messing up the screen on resume!
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By robwelch100 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:48 AM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 04:05 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By charlesfan in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 08:56 AM
-
By jclochesy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00

Vintage Macintosh 128k 512k Microsoft FILE Version 1.0 Data Management File
$89.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh M0110 Keyboard, TESTED, WORKING; for Mac 128K, 512K, Plus - DW
$71.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99