-
PCMCIA/NIC
I have a similar problem. (PCMCIA/NIC)
I can load Debian Woody without a problem. Pcmcia is recognised as needing pcmcia_core, pcnet_cs, 8390 - wd80*3, i82365 and ds, however when loading Knoppix it insists on installing the yenta_socket module and drops the i82365. Removing the incorrect ones (rmmod) is fine. Try as I might I cannot install (insmod, modprobe) the correct modules.
All I want to achieve is as great a system on my laptop as I have on my desktop. Any help or hints to resolve this impasse would be highly appreciated.
J
Similar Threads
-
By Zymous in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
-
By tomdelarosa in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By fritschi in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:32 PM
-
By babawillis in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By jeeves in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$89.99

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99