-
Extensa 610 + LG's PCMCIA CD-Rom = Nothing !!!
Hello everybody.
I'm trying to install a knoppix's brazilian offshoot called Kurumin in a Extensa 610 ( Pentium 150mhz / 32mb RAM / 1.3 Gb / Surecom 100/10mbit PCMCIA Lan Card ). The machine don't have a built-in CD-ROM drive and because this I'm trying to use a LG's CRN-8240E external CD-Rom drive without success.
I already tried to use luelljoc's floppys, and also the knoppix nopcmcia ide2=0x180,0x386 and the drive didn't work.
I had tried to use Mandrake's PCMCIA boot disk and work fine but i can install it because the Hard Drive is to small and the computer is to slow for mdk 9.0. I'm without any other OS in the HD ( the HD is 100% clean, without any kind of partition ) and I can't copy the ISO to HD and boot by loadlin or acess the external CD-ROM Drive.
Anyone know what I can do to boot the CD-ROM in the PCMCIA drive to install it on my Hard Drive ? Any help is welcome.
Similar Threads
-
By mpunekar in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:46 AM
-
By w00dy986 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By slagmi in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 04:50 PM
-
By bkm_br in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:36 PM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99