You should have another look at luelljoc's floppies.
A new version was release today on his site:
http://www.luell.com/projects.html#knoppix_pcmcia
Please report back if these work for you!
Regards,
.- tx
Hello everybody.
I'm trying to install a knoppix's brazilian offshoot called Kurumin in a Extensa 610 ( Pentium 150mhz / 32mb RAM / 1.3 Gb / Surecom 100/10mbit PCMCIA Lan Card ). The machine don't have a built-in CD-ROM drive and because this I'm trying to use a LG's CRN-8240E external CD-Rom drive without success.
I already tried to use luelljoc's floppys, and also the knoppix nopcmcia ide2=0x180,0x386 and the drive didn't work.
I had tried to use Mandrake's PCMCIA boot disk and work fine but i can install it because the Hard Drive is to small and the computer is to slow for mdk 9.0. I'm without any other OS in the HD ( the HD is 100% clean, without any kind of partition ) and I can't copy the ISO to HD and boot by loadlin or acess the external CD-ROM Drive.
Anyone know what I can do to boot the CD-ROM in the PCMCIA drive to install it on my Hard Drive ? Any help is welcome.![]()
You should have another look at luelljoc's floppies.
A new version was release today on his site:
http://www.luell.com/projects.html#knoppix_pcmcia
Please report back if these work for you!
Regards,
.- tx

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99