hey I have the same problem what video card do u have?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot load the linux from the cd. Starting can but after a while loading, my monitor(LCD 17" Fix @ 1280*1024 resolution 60hz) cannot work. It says to change the setting to that resolution.
I read the forum and changed it sucessfully with 1280x1024. It is also seen inside while it was loading writing resolutions 1280x1024, 1024x768 and 800x600. But the result still same. The monitor still cannot show the desktop for this linux. But i wander why?
While i test it in my other computer with crt monitor it works like normal. Can anyone explain to me why? Help me figure it out to do.
hey I have the same problem what video card do u have?
I have a FX5200 card!!! But now can run already

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00