-
Hi ialtaparmakov
I am not sure to well understand your project.
Some observations nevertheless (I am not vey acquainted!).
1- Why do you want to MIX tools fairly dedicated for
windows_system with a fairly different OS_System_LINUX?
2- Knoppix offers the program "Wine" which does not work
for all Win32 programs!
Please have a look on the "Wine" web site...
3- Plese look at other forums namely "windows ones"
4- If you have Windows_XP (or /and Win_7) I guess that
your laptop may be not only old but "VERY OLD" like
oneof mine!
The processor is fairly "OUDATED" for "modern" programs.
"Unfortunately" that is the trend of "tecnology (ies)"
and of "THE" "progress"...
You cannot expect well doing "New Things" with such a
processor...It was my unfortunate experience.
Courage , patience and good luck for your difficult project
as I have understood it.
I am very rarely connected to the forum.
Greetings
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50