I already tried that but it doesn't work for me. I found that i have a Lucent 048c modem and probably it's an AMR (i don't know for sure). Anyone has some more info?
I already tried that but it doesn't work for me. I found that i have a Lucent 048c modem and probably it's an AMR (i don't know for sure). Anyone has some more info?

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
$80.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00
Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included
$67.00
Vintage Microsoft Multiplan Electronic Worksheet Apple II Manual/Disks UNTESTED
$89.99
VINTAGE eCIRCUIT Mouse Corded Trackball USB PS2 PC Mac New
$18.00
Vintage Main Street Software Filer Macintosh User Manual Binder w Floppy UNTESED
$54.99
Micro Lab The Data Factory Data Base Vintage Floppy Disks SEALED Manual UNTESTED
$69.99
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99