-
Error building cloop under RedHat
Having some trouble here:
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_Rsmp_5342f1d0'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
I've altered the Makefile in one way:
I changed :
ifndef APPSONLY
include $(KERNEL_DIR)/.config
endif
to:
include $(KERNEL_DIR)/configs/kernel-2.4.18-athlon-smp.config
as no such file exists on my RedHat system.
I'm trying to get it so I can repackage my MAME roms with a KnoppiXMAME 0.5 iso.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By kawazu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:02 AM
-
By BlkBear in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By dafne in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:19 PM
-
By dil in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By sergiornunes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00