-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi all!
I have a couple of newbie questions re: this topic...
1) Why is it so dangerous mixing Knoppix with a NTFS drive? I mean, what is it that happens to toast the drive? I just wanted to understand this a bit more.
2) Am I reading this right in that using the TORAM command you can easily install Knoppix to a hard drive? For example, I have two HDs in my machine. One has W2K and the other is totally blank. Could I install Knoppix onto this blank HD through this command, or is the procedure a bit more complex?
Thanks for your help and patience with my newbie questions.
Similar Threads
-
By Gromit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 05:01 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By zem.mattress in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 05:03 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:53 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00