Providing it's installed apt-get install rcconf this will let you set up your services to boot.
Yet another newbie for you all to sigh at
I am new to nix in general. I am exploring knoppix at the moment and I am wondering how to get LISa running at boot.
I am using the live-cd v3.2 - I am a complete n00b at this so if someone could help me with detailed instructions it would be greatly appreciated.
I have setup LISa, I just need to know how to run at boot when using live-cd.
![]()
Cheers
Providing it's installed apt-get install rcconf this will let you set up your services to boot.
that went straight over my head...
![]()
Open a terminal (it's the one that looks like a monitor on the task bar) switch to root (su root) type apt-get update when that has finished type apt-get install rcconf when done type rcconf in the terminal to launch the program use the arrow keys to navigate up and down and the space bar to select/deselect the options you want, tab to OK button and hit enter. Adding is alright but unless you know what a service does don't disable it as you could hose your box.

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Windows Server 2025 Standardā 24-COREā 10 CALsā 50 RDSā Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server
$25.19
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00