Providing it's installed apt-get install rcconf this will let you set up your services to boot.
Yet another newbie for you all to sigh at
I am new to nix in general. I am exploring knoppix at the moment and I am wondering how to get LISa running at boot.
I am using the live-cd v3.2 - I am a complete n00b at this so if someone could help me with detailed instructions it would be greatly appreciated.
I have setup LISa, I just need to know how to run at boot when using live-cd.
![]()
Cheers
Providing it's installed apt-get install rcconf this will let you set up your services to boot.
that went straight over my head...
![]()
Open a terminal (it's the one that looks like a monitor on the task bar) switch to root (su root) type apt-get update when that has finished type apt-get install rcconf when done type rcconf in the terminal to launch the program use the arrow keys to navigate up and down and the space bar to select/deselect the options you want, tab to OK button and hit enter. Adding is alright but unless you know what a service does don't disable it as you could hose your box.

LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC Registered Server RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q
$144.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98