-
Init script for LISa on boot
Yet another newbie for you all to sigh at 
I am new to nix in general. I am exploring knoppix at the moment and I am wondering how to get LISa running at boot.
I am using the live-cd v3.2 - I am a complete n00b at this so if someone could help me with detailed instructions it would be greatly appreciated.
I have setup LISa, I just need to know how to run at boot when using live-cd.
Cheers
Similar Threads
-
By mkklavz in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-01-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 03:48 AM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By brian dorling in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:01 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage 1983-87 Macintosh System Tools 3.5 Floppy Disk Version 2.0.1 690-6023-B
$38.00

Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8β
$79.99

Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99

Vintage Heritage Leather Laptop/Binder Bag W/ Calculator - All Original Mint Con
$32.00

π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00