As with the july versions(07-26) the latest version(0905) won't detect my HD partitions. The last version which can detect is 0606. I am using a 40GB Seagate with 2 VFAT and 6 ext3 linux plus 2 swap.
I don't know what to do.
As with the july versions(07-26) the latest version(0905) won't detect my HD partitions. The last version which can detect is 0606. I am using a 40GB Seagate with 2 VFAT and 6 ext3 linux plus 2 swap.
I don't know what to do.

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Compaq Contura 4/25c Laptop Computer With Power Adapter & Bag
$199.99
Vintage Toshiba Libretto 70CT Mini Notebook with Port Replicator and 32MB Memory
$320.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99
Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00
Vintage Compaq Deskpro 286 AT PC Computer Complete w/Drives Powers On
$189.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99