What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
As with the july versions(07-26) the latest version(0905) won't detect my HD partitions. The last version which can detect is 0606. I am using a 40GB Seagate with 2 VFAT and 6 ext3 linux plus 2 swap.
I don't know what to do.
What type of PC is it? Are the drives plugged in to the ide on board or an add in card? 66, 100, or 133?
I don't think there is any defect with my pc. As I have stated version 0606 boots and works ok. I have a slackware 9 and a knoppix hard install based on 0606 version. Both has a new kernel(2.4.22) and everything works ok. So does the win98se on a vfat partition.Originally Posted by tekmate
To answer your question, it is a celeron 433mhz on a pcchips mobo,66 and drive is plug in the ide.

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99