Just a question first, can you try to shut down by right clicking, instead off doing it
into the panel and have you tryed for example reboot in commandline do you still have the same problem then??
I install knoppix (no matter what version of 3.2) of the july version... and it installs fine but then when I go to switch users or restart or shut down it just hangs at after I chose ok it doesn't acctually shutdown all the way it just halts and doesn't kill any processes that I know of.. and then when I restart it has to go through the check disk and then reboots and then starts fine but then it still doesn't shut down.. the way it is supposed to.. ?????I don't know what to do could someone help..???
Thanks in advance..
Just a question first, can you try to shut down by right clicking, instead off doing it
into the panel and have you tryed for example reboot in commandline do you still have the same problem then??

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99