-
Printer and copying to Windows partition
Hi
Thanks for help with previous problem OpenOffice now working perfectly. There are still a couple of minor problems I need to sort out:
1. I can find how to configure my HP deskjet portable. It is a bit acient, but I think there should be drivers. I also find CUPS difficult to get a theoretical grasp of, any simple advice.
2. I am not able to copy files onto my Windows partition, I can does this with other distros and it is very useful. Any help will be most welcome.
Cheers
Hopeful
Similar Threads
-
By dbabcock46 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By homer in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 04:39 AM
-
By TMcGrath in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:41 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:38 PM
-
By dougvega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72