Hi
Thanks for help with previous problem OpenOffice now working perfectly. There are still a couple of minor problems I need to sort out:
1. I can find how to configure my HP deskjet portable. It is a bit acient, but I think there should be drivers. I also find CUPS difficult to get a theoretical grasp of, any simple advice.
2. I am not able to copy files onto my Windows partition, I can does this with other distros and it is very useful. Any help will be most welcome.
Cheers
Hopeful

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55