Hi
Thanks for help with previous problem OpenOffice now working perfectly. There are still a couple of minor problems I need to sort out:
1. I can find how to configure my HP deskjet portable. It is a bit acient, but I think there should be drivers. I also find CUPS difficult to get a theoretical grasp of, any simple advice.
2. I am not able to copy files onto my Windows partition, I can does this with other distros and it is very useful. Any help will be most welcome.
Cheers
Hopeful

Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66
Vintage Toshiba Satellite A Series
$250.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
VINTAGE THINKPAD X61 TABLET 3GB RAM 240GB SSD OEM WINXP W/GOOD BATT CHARGER
$329.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00