-
How can I use KPACKAGE?
Hi, I'm a new spanish user of knoppix. And I'm new in Linux too
.
After see the living CD, I installed Knoppix into the hard disk.
I've been trying launch Xine program to see AVI videos, but, when I click the icon, the system starts working for a few seconds and then... nothing. I don't now why it happens, but I haved and idea... Reinstall this program. But, when I use KPackage and I try to uninstall this program (or install/uninstall any other program in the list, appears the next message "exec failed: No existe el fichero o el directorio" [in english: "exec failed: Don't exists file or directory"].
I tried to put a lot of things in the configure menu of the app (into APT Debian directory), but I do something wrong.
Please, can anyone help me?
Thanks.
PD: I'm always working as root.
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 10:53 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00