-
Re: Installing webmin on Knoppix

Originally Posted by
lasar
By the way, I have updated the CD's system by running apt-get update;apt-get dist-upgrade. Might this be the problem?
I'm not certain, but I've been told apt-get dist-upgrade brakes too many things and not to use it. I myself have installed webmin(apt-get), the only issue I have is having to change the password after an hdinstall...
cesman
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By MrT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:59 AM
-
By ssc in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 04:43 PM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 07:19 PM
-
By De Vince in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Supermicro CSE-826 2U Server Chassis W/X10DRH-C 2x E5-2620 V3 128GB RAM 2x 1280W
$499.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19