-
Re: Installing webmin on Knoppix

Originally Posted by
lasar
By the way, I have updated the CD's system by running apt-get update;apt-get dist-upgrade. Might this be the problem?
I'm not certain, but I've been told apt-get dist-upgrade brakes too many things and not to use it. I myself have installed webmin(apt-get), the only issue I have is having to change the password after an hdinstall...
cesman
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By MrT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:59 AM
-
By ssc in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 04:43 PM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 07:19 PM
-
By De Vince in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

IBM 57CE 00MA081 12Gb Pcie3, Quad Port 6/gbs Cache Raid SAS Adapter FRU# 00MA079
$175.14

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00