-
Senior Member
registered user
No graphic logon screen
Hi
It's not a great problem but... So when I boot knoppix from CD I got a blue screen with a "boot:" . When I boot the same CD on other computer (Soyo mobo and Pentium III, same graphic card) I got a nice graphic with a logon ( boot: ) screen. The question is why no graphic logon screen ? I have ECS motherboard K7S5A Pro, and Duron 1300Mhz , graphic card is RivaTNT M64 , RAM - 640MB.
If I boot knoppix CD in VMware (virtual computer) inside windows, then graphic logon screen is fine. No only text and blue background as in real computer.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By JonK in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 07:38 PM
-
By Legion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 07:51 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By BlueIce in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-15-2003, 05:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50