--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396
I recommended Knoppix to a friend who wants to edit LaTex files with Emacs. She's a windows user. The problem is that we can't get Ispell to spell-check in any language other than German. Emacs throws the error 'can not find american.hash' I've tried booting with the option 'knoppix lang=us' and I can only find a 'deutche.hash' file on the CD.
Can someone think of a work-around?
Thanks
- mark (in Sydney) and Lise (in France)
--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396

LENOVO THINKPAD E15 GEN 4 INTEL i7-1255U 1.70GHZ 8GB - NO SSD AC OS - USED
$244.95
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo THINKPAD L15 GEN 4 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$258.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00
Lenovo Thinkpad L390 Yoga Laptop 13.3" 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected]
$118.15