--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396
I recommended Knoppix to a friend who wants to edit LaTex files with Emacs. She's a windows user. The problem is that we can't get Ispell to spell-check in any language other than German. Emacs throws the error 'can not find american.hash' I've tried booting with the option 'knoppix lang=us' and I can only find a 'deutche.hash' file on the CD.
Can someone think of a work-around?
Thanks
- mark (in Sydney) and Lise (in France)
--I think you need to submit that one to Klaus...
Originally Posted by m487396

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96