well, I can understand that - although I guess something is screwed up, and it *might* be easier to just re-install...Originally Posted by lavaman094
You can backup your home-dir (or even put it on a different partition) to save your pref's etc...
well, I can understand that - although I guess something is screwed up, and it *might* be easier to just re-install...Originally Posted by lavaman094
You can backup your home-dir (or even put it on a different partition) to save your pref's etc...

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
VMware SD-WAN Edge 640N VeloCloud Dell E42W EnterpriseFirewall 32GB
$127.50
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 50G Enterprise Firewall VPN Device, MPN FG-50G
$285.00