Could this problem be caused by a bad data copy from the CD when I ran the knx-hdinstall script?
Would this go away if I reinstalled from a fresh and new 9/5/03 copy of Knoppix? does this sort of problem happen under normal circumstances?
Could this problem be caused by a bad data copy from the CD when I ran the knx-hdinstall script?
Would this go away if I reinstalled from a fresh and new 9/5/03 copy of Knoppix? does this sort of problem happen under normal circumstances?

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Genuine Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter Wall Charger Block MacBook Air iPad OEM
$14.39
$6.99
Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
Apple 140W USB-C OEM Power Charger AC Adapter MLYU3AM/A A2452 - OB - Genuine
$40.00
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$18.00
LOT OF 2 OEM APPLE MAGSAFE POWER ADAPTERS - MD A1172 AND MD A1222
$25.00
Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter - White - Genuine OEM - NEW SEALED - MacBook Pro
$44.99