http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#9512
It works, with a bit of customising - I'm a total newb, so it can't be too hard.
Good luck
Hi, can someone please help me getting my lucent winmodem to work on my Dell inspiron 5000e with the knoppix 3.2 live cd. What's the exact procedure? I`m a newbe, i tried everything i founded on this forum but nothing seems to happen. I don't know if it's really needed but i can't also install the kernel headers cause kpackage says that i have a read-only filesystem.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#9512
It works, with a bit of customising - I'm a total newb, so it can't be too hard.
Good luck

Supermicro E200-8D Xeon D-1528 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 2x10GbE X10SDV-6C-TLN4F w/ PSU
$525.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50