-
How to install OS
Sorry if this is a highly simple question, but I'm missing something.
I've got a scsi drive, and I've been able to load it, partition it, and format it. Currently it's
/dev/sda1 Ext2 45 MB
/dev/sda2 Linux Swap 450 MB
/dev/sda3 ReiserFS 25Gig
/dev/sda4 ReiserFS 48Gig
I figured I could use
/sda1 for /boot
/sda2 for swap
/sda3 for /
/sda4 for /var
How do I mount these correct, and install the OS to the hard disk?
Sorry if this answered in another post, but I can't find it.
If it is easy as kfx-hdinstall no need to reply.
Sorry been a long day.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00