-
Booting is fine...but mouse doesn't work.
Alright, so I burned knoppix onto a CD, and booted it. Great. Looked nice, recognized my video and sound cards. It loads up, and my mouse doesn't work. Any help? I used tab for a while to try to surf, but I guess I need to configure it to recognize my ethernet card. Please help me, I just started this, first time with Linux.
Similar Threads
-
By Ralph.Bremer in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 05:01 PM
-
By ghank in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By blackout in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:22 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 03:04 AM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Dell 04CKPR H755 PERC PCIe SAS 12Gb/s RAID Controller Card
$895.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00