I have issues with trying to install this device (in topic), I've been to the ESS website and they stated that they do not provide many Linux drivers for their products (none for my modem).
I've searched the Internet (via google) and I've located a page and tried out their driver but it didn't work, Knoppix just spat errors back at me.
Does anyone know how I can install this modem? Or even if it's possible? Thanks for any information.
BTW, I'm a newbie to Linux and hope to learn from Knoppix, it seems to be a great product![]()

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00
Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET
$69.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$59.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99