-
Cannot Mount root FS scsi issues
I am able to load knoppix with 2.4.22. I need to load my scsi module to get the scsi system working. Once I had that working, I installed the OS to the hd. It's installed to /sda and I see all the files.
It will not load the scsi module now during the normal boot. This is to be expected since the scsi module isn't loaded into the kernel. THe module I am using is aic79xx. How can I get this loaded into the kernel?
Shoul I download the kernel source (2.4.22) and adding in that module. If so I might be a little sketchy on how to do that.
Similar Threads
-
By helkyd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 02:19 PM
-
By biohazard in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 02:55 AM
-
By ullmanns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 03:51 PM
-
By ventallo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:35 PM
-
By Tony Magon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

AddOn Juniper Networks QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M to Dell 332-1368 Compatible TAA
$341.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99