To see what driver it's using issue this command from a shell: lsmodOriginally Posted by andymadigan
You should be able to find your wireless driver in the list.
Probably prism2 or orinoco.
I don't understand how, but my Linksys WUSB11 version 2.6 works with knoppix. It wasn't recognized the first time. But now it is! This card is not supported by wlan-ng or Red Hat 8 or 9. Could someone please tell me where the driver came from?
P.S. Thanks to whoever made this, I've been stuck with M$ for so long I thought I was gonna go crazy!
To see what driver it's using issue this command from a shell: lsmodOriginally Posted by andymadigan
You should be able to find your wireless driver in the list.
Probably prism2 or orinoco.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00