I meant 'cheat codes' not 'cheap codes'. Must be getting old....
Knoppix works great for me and I love it. The machine I use it on is a Dell Dimension 1.2 Ghz with Mitsumi CD-R drive as the boot drive. All hardware is addressed and works upon startup. I am trying to get the CD to NOT eject after shutting down Knoppix. Even with the "noeject" code at startup, it still ejects. Do I have the right syntax? At the startup prompt, I'm typing: Knoppix noeject floppyconfig. I'm using the 01/01/03 release.
Thanks
I meant 'cheat codes' not 'cheap codes'. Must be getting old....
--WHY do you not want the CD to eject?
--Also, you can copy the knoppix file to your HD and have it run from there...
Originally Posted by boehmb
It's not imperative that the CD not eject. I was more interested in getting the cheat code to work. Can I copy the configuration files (now on floppy) to the hard drive? My C: drive is FAT32 with Win98SE on it. The D: drive is FAT32 with just files and about 9 BG free. I am running a Knoppix swap file on the C: drive now, but boot from CD.
Thank you

Vintage VGA Video Graphics Card (Vision964, Trio64V+, PVGA1A, GD5446)
$200.00
DELL INSPIREON 8200 VINTAGE LAPTOP
$85.00
Lot 6 Vintage Dell Laptops - XPS M1710, Latitude - Most Boot To Bios - Read Desc
$399.99
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90
Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99
Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
Vintage Retro Beige AT Desktop Computer Sleeper Case
$99.99
Vtg 1994 Toshiba T4850CT/200 Laptop For Parts/Repair ONLY
$99.89
Vintage Apple M2115 SCSI External Hard Drive for Macintosh POWERS ON
$119.89