-
Cheap code syntax
Knoppix works great for me and I love it. The machine I use it on is a Dell Dimension 1.2 Ghz with Mitsumi CD-R drive as the boot drive. All hardware is addressed and works upon startup. I am trying to get the CD to NOT eject after shutting down Knoppix. Even with the "noeject" code at startup, it still ejects. Do I have the right syntax? At the startup prompt, I'm typing: Knoppix noeject floppyconfig. I'm using the 01/01/03 release.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By ramesh in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 02:41 PM
-
By ghostdancer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 09:50 AM
-
By windos_no_thanks in forum The Lounge
Replies: 34
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 01:28 AM
-
By sminotti in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 04:21 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

2 Sticks Of XPG GAMMINX 8GB DDR4 Ram - White
$55.00

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

ACCLAMATOR 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz Desktop RAM AMEU16G58H-6000
$350.00

Samsung M378B1G73DB0-CK0 PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz 32GB (4x8GB)
$70.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

Crucial 8GB 1Rx8 DDR4-3200 UDIMM 1.2V Non ECC Memory RAM PN: CT8G4DFRA32A.M8FJ
$55.00

Patriot Memory 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 2400MHz DIMM PSD416G2400KH *NEW/SEALED*
$75.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00