I meant 'cheat codes' not 'cheap codes'. Must be getting old....
Knoppix works great for me and I love it. The machine I use it on is a Dell Dimension 1.2 Ghz with Mitsumi CD-R drive as the boot drive. All hardware is addressed and works upon startup. I am trying to get the CD to NOT eject after shutting down Knoppix. Even with the "noeject" code at startup, it still ejects. Do I have the right syntax? At the startup prompt, I'm typing: Knoppix noeject floppyconfig. I'm using the 01/01/03 release.
Thanks
I meant 'cheat codes' not 'cheap codes'. Must be getting old....
--WHY do you not want the CD to eject?
--Also, you can copy the knoppix file to your HD and have it run from there...
Originally Posted by boehmb
It's not imperative that the CD not eject. I was more interested in getting the cheat code to work. Can I copy the configuration files (now on floppy) to the hard drive? My C: drive is FAT32 with Win98SE on it. The D: drive is FAT32 with just files and about 9 BG free. I am running a Knoppix swap file on the C: drive now, but boot from CD.
Thank you

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03
$99.95
Lot of 10 Avago AFBR-57G5MZ-ELX 32G SR SFP28 850nm LC MMF Transceiver
$200.00
$35.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$678.00