Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where to look for, for a list of pagkages in Knoppix 7.2.0 when the link doesnt work?

Threaded View

  1. #8
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mysore, India
    Posts
    275

    Unfortunately, it isn't ... but we shall surely identify the package, with ur help ..

    Thank you, Thrifty, for replying to my thread in order to help me. I would like to quote my first post on this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by rajibando View Post
    ...Unfortunately, there was a package that could be used to resize pdf page sizes on pdf documents themselves. Delete unwanted/useless pages within the file. Also, minor corrections within the documents.
    And I had added further that:
    Quote Originally Posted by rajibando View Post
    ...It was not scribus. Not LibreOffice draw. It was something else. But I forgot the name. I miss that nifty tool dearly from time to time. If I could have a look at the list of packages may be I could remember and install the package once again.
    So I was not looking for Libre Office Draw or Scribus. I am going through the package list you had posted earlier, up and down. I shall surely find the package. In the meanwhile it would be nice if I received a reply. But my admiration for your support continues ...
    Last edited by rajibando; 03-06-2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: minor typo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM picture

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM

$320.00



24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC picture

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC

$349.99



24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC picture

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC

$349.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM picture

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM

$340.00



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB picture

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB

$124.95



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55