go to http://filezilla.sf.net and download the client version.
with this ftp client you can easely download what you need.
Using Netscape 7.1 and it's "download manager" I have tried twice to download the new ISO with bad results...i.e. my account hads been charged for 200Mb and since I can't resume the d/l where it crapped out I have to start over again. I am allowed 10 gb/mo by my ISP.
WTFU
go to http://filezilla.sf.net and download the client version.
with this ftp client you can easely download what you need.
--Or just use ' wget -t0 -c ' and the URL...
(man wget)
Originally Posted by ktheking
That is assuming wget is there(either running linux or have downloaded the win32 version). For ordinary users, I find the best downloader to be Opera. It is a browser so one can still navigate as in IE/Netscape but its downloader have resume capability. Opera is an 'adware' but it is not annoying to use.Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
An alternative which may be easier is Kget. There's also Downloader for X, formerly known as NT.
What is the ftp site's url for Knoppix? Thanks for the info re: FileZilla!
Yes, I can read and think at the same time! It's just that using Netscape I ASS-U_MEd iwas using http....oops! I'll try the url with FileZilla and see...Thanks for patience!
--Here's one of the mirrors:
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/
Originally Posted by pythagoras

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99