-
No DSL connection anymore
Hi,
some weeks ago I played around with Knoppix 3.3 and was impressed.
I just entered my access data via pppoeconfig, and my DSL connection was up and running in minutes.
Today I wanted to try the updated knoppix release, but suddenly I can't get any connection.
The network adapter is recognized at startup, but if I run pppoeconf, no Access Concentrator is found (Timeout waiting for PADO packets).
I tried the older Knoppix version again, but again no success 
Any hints? I didn't change the hardware.
Delbor
Similar Threads
-
By GadgetMan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:04 PM
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By rozen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
-
By Fleshgolem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

AMD K6-2 300MHz Vintage CPU/Processor AMD-K6-2/300AFR Universal Compatible
$18.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99

HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37