question:
do you know this is a site for knoppix support ?
I recently added a second computer in my home, so I installed a cable modem connected to a Linksys broadband wireless router. I have Wide Open West internet service using their cable modem connected to the internet port on my linksys router.
After installation, I have problems with downloads on both the PC connected to the ethernet port on the router and the one connecting through the wireless access. Downloads just hang. I have no problem with surfing web pages. If I try downloading different files, the download will hang at different points in the download. Sometimes after only a few hundred K, other times after a few Mb.
Linksys Tech Support hasn't been much help. They had me enable MTU with a setting of 1500. This didn't help. I lowered the setting to 1000 and still no help.
Any suggestions??? Thanks....................
question:
do you know this is a site for knoppix support ?
Ooops. My mistake.
I presume you're using knoppix with this router? I'd be interested if you found your solution as I was just about to get a linksys cable router to set-up 3 PCs at home on the net.
TIA,

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99