-
Knoppix refuses connection to Webserver from other machines
Hi,
I installed Knoppix 3.2 with knx-hdinstall (on my intranet server). Then I installed a webserver (AOLServer) and PostgreSQL and the OpenACS (Community System) on top of that.
Problem: I cant access the Webserver from other machines (although it works if accessed from the same machine). I deleted the ALL:PARANOIA entry in hosts.deny, but it is still the same. Maybe I have to change something in inetd.conf?? Dont know.
What should I do to make the Internet services available to other machines?
Thanks for any hint
Jampa
Similar Threads
-
By Laen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 03:03 AM
-
By TheLousyOne in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 04:19 AM
-
By dave_sussex in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:07 PM
-
By rubis in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 04:44 PM
-
By andrei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99