-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 icewm : problem setting background
Hi;
I'm using knoppix 9/5/03.
It has icewm 1.12
The background seems to want to stay as the debian swirl you see when your machine boots up.
I tried editing ~/.icewm/preferences directly and using icepref
I can't change the background.
Any ideas?
Steve
-
Log into KDE, use the control center. Click on System Administration. Click on Login manager. Click on Administrator mode. Enter root password. Click on background. Click on wallpaper. Choose new wallpaper. log out. note new wallpaper. nod. smile. log back into icewm. I use Enlightenment. I love it.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By fm78 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By sorfla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Dell PERC H710 / H730 RAID Controller with Battery Backup Unit (DP/N: 037CT1)
$20.00