-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 icewm : problem setting background
Hi;
I'm using knoppix 9/5/03.
It has icewm 1.12
The background seems to want to stay as the debian swirl you see when your machine boots up.
I tried editing ~/.icewm/preferences directly and using icepref
I can't change the background.
Any ideas?
Steve
-
Log into KDE, use the control center. Click on System Administration. Click on Login manager. Click on Administrator mode. Enter root password. Click on background. Click on wallpaper. Choose new wallpaper. log out. note new wallpaper. nod. smile. log back into icewm. I use Enlightenment. I love it.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By fm78 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By sorfla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Constellation 4TB SAS HDD Server Drive ST4000NM0023
$31.19

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99