-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 icewm : problem setting background
Hi;
I'm using knoppix 9/5/03.
It has icewm 1.12
The background seems to want to stay as the debian swirl you see when your machine boots up.
I tried editing ~/.icewm/preferences directly and using icepref
I can't change the background.
Any ideas?
Steve
-
Log into KDE, use the control center. Click on System Administration. Click on Login manager. Click on Administrator mode. Enter root password. Click on background. Click on wallpaper. Choose new wallpaper. log out. note new wallpaper. nod. smile. log back into icewm. I use Enlightenment. I love it.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By fm78 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 05:04 PM
-
By sorfla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59

MSI B450M-A PRO MAX II AM4 DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield
$85.00