-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 : dmesg messed up
Hi;
I installed knoppix 9/5/03 onto my box.
When I type dmesg as root at a command prompt I got:
------------------------------------------------------------
ide-scsi: hdc: unsupported command in request queue (0)
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1030
-------------------------------------------------------------
over and over again.
I have been using various versions of knoppix ( hdd install ) since march and have never had this problem.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong and how I can fix it?
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By audax.a in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By HOfL in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
-
By britthouser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:05 AM
-
By OziD in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NCR System 3000 UNIX SVR4 MP-RAS Administrator Guide Manual D1-2266-E Vintage
$200.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

NWT Vintage TUMI Safecase Deluxe Adjustable Computer Brief Bag 2632 w/ Sleeve
$449.50

Bering OptiPac 3315 OPT 401 205 HP / IBM Vintage Storage PC Computer 1983 3.5”
$100.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99