Hi;
I installed knoppix 9/5/03 onto my box.
When I type dmesg as root at a command prompt I got:
------------------------------------------------------------
ide-scsi: hdc: unsupported command in request queue (0)
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1030
-------------------------------------------------------------
over and over again.
I have been using various versions of knoppix ( hdd install ) since march and have never had this problem.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong and how I can fix it?
Steve

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Crucial 16GBx2 (32gb kit) DDR4 3200 MHz CL22 RAM Module (CT16G4DFRA32A) Pulled
$129.00