-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 : dmesg messed up
Hi;
I installed knoppix 9/5/03 onto my box.
When I type dmesg as root at a command prompt I got:
------------------------------------------------------------
ide-scsi: hdc: unsupported command in request queue (0)
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1030
-------------------------------------------------------------
over and over again.
I have been using various versions of knoppix ( hdd install ) since march and have never had this problem.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong and how I can fix it?
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By audax.a in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By HOfL in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
-
By britthouser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:05 AM
-
By OziD in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99