-
Senior Member
registered user
knoppix 9/5/03 : dmesg messed up
Hi;
I installed knoppix 9/5/03 onto my box.
When I type dmesg as root at a command prompt I got:
------------------------------------------------------------
ide-scsi: hdc: unsupported command in request queue (0)
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 1030
-------------------------------------------------------------
over and over again.
I have been using various versions of knoppix ( hdd install ) since march and have never had this problem.
Anyone have any idea whats wrong and how I can fix it?
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By audax.a in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By HOfL in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:55 PM
-
By britthouser in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 08:05 AM
-
By OziD in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Genuine Samsung K406S Black Toner Cartridge - New and Sealed Box
$35.99