-
Senior Member
registered user
background-taps dont work on this forum
well acutally they do, but if I ctrl-click links (so they get loaded in the background) konqueror also loads the link in the current page. this forum is the only place I noticed this. could it be the forum, anyone else noticed it?
-
Strange Konqueror tabs.
I reported this several months back and SysAdmin said there was nothing wrong with the code at Knoppix Net. Strangely this bug does not happen on the KN front page, just internal ones. (so right click and open in new tab) Since then I've seen this double loading of New Tab at a few other sites. I think ESPN was one. I'm guessing there is a rare HTML tag that Konqueror doesn't understand. Any HTML gurus have any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By bharry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:19 PM
-
By Kreator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:45 AM
-
By dennison_b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:04 AM
-
By zeze in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 11:37 PM
-
By eadz in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95